Wednesday, December 7, 2016

DIY Bar Cart


Here's an easy DIY project I created for Fiskars recently - a DIY bar cart - perfect for parties and entertaining over the holidays. I used a white 6 cube storage unit as the base and added wooden planks to the top and bottom. Wheels make it perfect for moving from room to room, or even to the backyard if you're somewhere warm like I happen to be.
The copper piping across the front of each cube makes a nice accent but it's also really useful for preventing your bottles from falling out.


I used white marble contact paper to line the shelves....


and Fiskars' IsoCore Hammer to nail copper panels to the back of the unit. I picked up this patterned copper sheet for just a few dollars at Home Depot and I think it finishes off the bar cart perfectly. For the full lowdown on how I made this, head on over to the tutorial.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hello Beautiful | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig