Friday, June 10, 2016

Birthday Party Dress


My daughter will turn 7 later this summer, and she's up for wearing anything I make her (at the moment...) I sewed up the Oliver+S Birthday Party Dress this week. I bought it a while ago (I have the paper copy and I see that's it's now only available as a digital download) and I've finally got around to making it. It's completely adorable :)



She needed a summer dress AND something to wear on July 4th next week, so I killed two birds with one stone...

The gorgeous fabric is from the Ahoy Matey collection by Michael Miller Fabrics, which I've usually seen used for boy sewing projects, but it works equally well for girls in my opinion.


LOVE the tab detail over the box pleats down the center front of the dress.


The dress closures are at the back, with a line of buttons through the back placket. Though that means adult help is required when getting herself dressed in the mornings, I'm happy to oblige because she looks so cute! It's all worth it.

SHARE:

1 comment


  1. Your post is really impressive and it has lots of knowledge in learning.
    keep share your valuable knowledge with us.

    Also visit my site : 오피사이트

    (freaky)

    ReplyDelete

© Hello Beautiful | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig